PenCapChew89PenCapChew89

Main Movies Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Well, That Was Easy Well, That Was Easy

Kris your a fudging genius!!

I watched like u asked me 2... I have 2 say it was a pleasant experience and I enjoyed it and hope u make another for my eyes to feast upon...

(Not animation related) We do need 2 go town for them beers soon son we still haven't since college!

PapaLongLegs responds:

Cheers ears (and nose, eyes, face, body of dan) took me so bastard long though.

(not animation related) I know pops, we do, we do. We still have a greetings card company to discuss

grand brawl grand brawl

Not my cup of tea

Come on dude stick men fighting?! not very original or funny cough! stickdeaths cough! cough it was kinda sad the animation flow was alrite but the art work bored me 2 tears... u have to take it as well as giving cause ur not that good either... look forward 2 ur reply :)

residentevil6 responds:

Wow, you're even more of retard than I 1st thought, ok go back to school and look up a thing called grammar.
Honestly though the only reason why you made this review was to insult me, there is no criticism involved in this review, so how about you go and fuck your self. :)
And just for the record originally I made this flash back in 2002, and when my new animation's come out they will kick the living shit out of yours! O wait they already do.